Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getting Close to Home

Today is the last official day of the program. Tomorrow I go to Wales. It's kind of weird that this is the end. I've been with this same group of people since the beginning of June and it will be strange not to see them. I'm kind of ready for the end though. It's nice that there's no more school work, but kind of weird at the same time, because it's like, well, what are we doing here? I'm not used to sitting around.

I've done everything I wanted to do while we were in London. I got the last few gift items I wanted to buy, and I went to the science museum with a few people earlier today. I love the "Who am I?" exhibit. I remembered it from a few years ago and really wanted to go back, so that was nice. I also found a cool part of the museum with the history of diving. The one thing I would like to do is to have one last cream tea, but they probably have them in Wales. We're going to a play this evening. "The Pinter Play" everyone calls it. I think it's called A Slight Ache, actually. A play is a good way to end the program.

I'm thinking a lot about what I'm going to do when I get home, in the three weeks or so before school starts. There's a lot I want to do. Six more days. Wales will be a nice transition. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment